The Royal Parks is an executive agency of the Department of Culture, Media and Sport.
Our Image Library is for use by press publications only. In order to download images you need to either register and/or login. Images will not be supplied to individuals or companies operating a photographic hire or sales service.
By registering and logging in you will be deemed to have read and accepted the following Terms and Conditions, and agree to use this site and images only for lawful purposes:
- You agree to supply accurate and up-to-date information about yourself when registering and you are responsible for updating this information as necessary. Please see our data protection policy.
- Unless expressly stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights provided on The Royal Parks website remains the property of The Royal Parks.
- Where copyright is owned by a third party, you must seek authorisation to reproduce such material from the copyright holder.
- You shall indemnify The Royal Parks against any loss, damage, proceedings or costs arisin where such rights or consents have not been obtained or where any supplied image is used in a manner which infringes the rights of a third party.
- Every effort is taken to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate.
- The names, images and logos identifying the Royal Parks are the propriety property of The Royal Parks. Copying our propriety property is not permitted without our approval.
- Images in The Royal Parks Press Image Library may be used by members of the media to accompany press articles on the Royal Parks only. Images may not be used for any other purpose including advertising or commercial purposes.
- The reproduction rights are granted on a non-exclusive basis.
- Permission to reproduce the images is limited to the specific use detailed in your application if approved. Any additional use will require a separate application.
- The appropriate credit (as specified in the image details) must accompany each image.
- Images must not be altered or passed to third parties.
- No image supplied may be stored in a database or digital archive.
- The Royal Parks may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions without notice and may withhold the right to use images for any reason.
- The Royal Parks reserves the right to suspend your account at any time and may or may not provide a reason for this suspension.
- By clicking the 'Accept' button and completing the registration process, you are stating that you are eligible to download press images and that you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to this website. We accept no responsibility for any damages arising from the loss of use of this information.